Five years since a tsunami led to disaster at Japan’s Fukushima nuclear plant, Andrew Gilligan explores the ghost towns left in its wake
- Category Archives Fukushima Nuclear Contamination News
Everyone is trying to Normalize the Nuclear Disasters! It’s not like you can just scrub a rock and go away. Decontamination after a nuclear accident is a Joke !!! From Power washing to scraping up soil, leaves, debris – fire burning collected contaminated waste, floods washing away contaminated bags of radioactive waste, bags breaking open and contents spilling out, tarps thrown over piles of radioactive waste – AND STILL WITH NO PROSPECT of Where or HOW to store these wastes for millions of years! Intentional burning of radioactive waste all over Japan to tamper with the “control group” of people – so that EVERYONE in Japan gets contaminated.
Modern ghost towns, abandoned houses, and far stretching roads lined with plastic bags of radioactive garbage have replaced the once bustling neighborhoods and cities of the Fukushima Prefecture. Formerly home to thousands, the massive release of radiation has forced residents to evacuate their beautiful homeland, leaving the land they love behind without knowing whether or not they may ever return without putting their lives at risk. Join the Fairewinds Crew and ask yourself this: With 100 operating atomic power reactors generating electricity in the U.S., what’s so different about your home, your town, your state that what happened to Fukushima couldn’t happen to you and your family?
Many Japanese and millions of Americans are currently living in the shadow of atomic reactors, plutonium reprocessing plants, and atomic waste dumps. It will be five years in March since the triple meltdown at Fukushima Daiichi began and the Japanese public and people around the world continue to search for the truth about nuclear risk and honest answers to their energy future. Fukushima@5 exposes the truth of the ongoing atomic devastation caused by the nuclear meltdown at Fukushima Daiichi.
While we are proud to share our knowledge with you, we are also dismayed that mainstream media has failed to tell the truth about the worst industrial disaster in human history.
What did we learn from the triple meltdowns at Fukushima Daiichi?
1. There will be more atomic reactor catastrophes.
2. During the next nuclear disaster, emergency evacuation plans will fail again because government officials place atomic power profits before the health and safety of its people.
3. Nuclear containment systems are absolutely incapable of enclosing and isolating radiation released as catastrophes begin and as they continue unmitigated.
4. These prolific radiation releases will cause upwards of a million deaths even though officials will claim none have occurred as was done at Chernobyl and TMI.
5. The irreversible costs of atomic power to us, the people of the world, greatly exceed any profits and benefits to its corporate owners.
6. Due to its triple meltdowns and immitigable radioactive releases, Fukushima Daiichi will continue to bleed radiation into the Pacific Ocean for more than a century.
7. There is no road map to follow with directions to stop the ongoing debacle that is Fukushima Daiichi. It will be a long slog.
Here is my Plumegate playlist wrt the FOIA documents:
Here is my Arnie Gundersen Playlist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N73K…
Fukushima: Refugee Tensions in Pergatory w/ Arnie Gundersen https://youtu.be/aTTV_dfapDk
Inside Fukushima ☠ 1800 People Forgot to Smile https://youtu.be/mWXP064HLdc
Volcano Blows in Japan As Record Floods Gush Through Fukushima 9/13/15 https://youtu.be/0byZsL3ynXE